You can convert Millix (mlx) to Wrapped Millix (wmlx). wmlx is stored on the Ethereum network.
1 wmlx = 1,000,000 mlx
Converting mlx to wmlx uses a bridge that interacts with the Millix Network and the Ethereum Network. It requires a transaction fee for the Millix Network and the Ethereum network.
You need to have an Ethereum balance available
1. You already have MetaMask extension installed
2. Create a wmlx wallet within MetaMask to get started
3. Click import tokens
4. Select custom token tab and provide wmlx smart contract address
5. Confirm that you want to import tokens
6. When this is completed successfully you will see something like this:
Send to exchange
When you convert from Millix (mlx) to Wrapped Millix (wmlx) you need to
1. Specify the Ethereum address that you are sending the Wrapped Millix to. You need to have an Ethereum balance available
2. Indicate how many wmlx you wish to send to the Ethereum address.
3. Click send. It will take 10-15 minutes for the wmlx to arrive at the Ethereum address.
When you send to an Ethereum address the bridge will pay the Ethereum transaction fee for you. You will pay a bridge fee of 1,000,000 Millix to reimburse the bridge. In addition, there is a Millix network fee of 1,000 to send your Millix to the bridge.
Send from exchange
When you convert from Wrapped Millix (wmlx) to Millix (mlx) you need to
1. Provide the Millix address you want the Millix to be sent to
2. Indicate how many wmlx you wish to send to the Millix address.
3. Click send
Your transaction requires two transaction fees: a fee for the Ethereum network and a fee for the Millix network.You need to have an Ethereum balance available
The fee for the Ethereum network is measured in GWEI (amount is calculated automatically). The transaction fee for the bridge and the Millix network is 1,000,000 mlx.